Modern design and easy access to critical purchasing information are the hallmarks of a great technology procurement experience. The myInsight team released a series of updates for the insight.com logged-in experience, Renewal and Warranty Manager, and Enterprise License Dashboard.
Here is an overview of this month’s updates to the insight.com logged-in experience:
- The checkout process designs have been modernized to simplify each purchase step.
- Visibility to the Order again button has been increased on the order receipt page, so you can quickly make duplicate purchases.
- The Order status and Order quantity displays in the Order tracking/history menu have been updated to make it easier to quickly review the order status.
- The insight.com footer design has been improved to simplify site navigation.
Renewal and Warranty Manager
To help improve how you review important purchasing data, we’ve made the following updates:
- Invoices can now be downloaded when reviewing previous order details.
- Request budgetary quotes has been added to any item, regardless of expiration date, to support purchasing.
- The top-of-page ribbon menu has been moved to the left-hand side to provide a consistent experience from insight.com to the Renewal and Warranty Manager.
- Data protection verbiage was added to the My Inventory upload to help you understand data policies. The verbiage includes links to global pages on data privacy policies.
Enterprise License Dashboard
We released the following changes to enhance software spend and management:
- An Entitlement Usage tab has been added. This tab reflects totals for the selected month, so you can easily understand software costs.
- The Azure Plan page now supports users with multiple domains.
Please contact your account executive if you have any questions related to updates.