In Order Tracking/History under Orders, you can review the status of your order. Here’s what each status means:
- On hold — Your order is awaiting review by your sales team.
- In progress — None of the shippable or non-shippable order line items have been shipped or invoiced.
- In configuration lab — One or more of the order line items is in the lab awaiting configuration.
- Lab complete — The lab finished configuring the line items that needed configuration.
- Preparing for shipment — The order line item is out of the lab and should ship tonight.
- Partially shipped — One or more of the order line items have been prepared to ship or are en route, but more items are still waiting to be shipped.
- Complete — All line items in the order have been fully shipped, and the order is completely invoiced.