Infographic text included for screen readers:
The Trouble With Modern Device Management
According to a recent survey, 76% of CEOs plan to let most of their employees work from home full-time for the foreseeable future. This permanent shift away from on-premises IT means mobile device management will be more important than ever. CIOs and CSOs will have the difficult task of managing and securing a wide variety of devices in an IT environment that's no longer bound by the walls of an office.
The mobile landscape is evolving rapidly.
The number of devices connected to IP networks will be more than three times the global population by 2023.
Smartphone tra¬ffic will soon exceed PC traffic.
By 2023, the consumer share of total devices, including fixed and mobile devices, will be 74% with business claiming the remaining 26%.
How do you secure an offi¬ce without borders?
Thanks to the rapid adoption of remote work, the modern workplace now includes anywhere your employees choose to get work done. This presents a logistical nightmare for your IT team, who must monitor and protect all of these endpoints across various home and public networks, while also ensuring employee compliance with security protocols. It's a lot to manage, and security is a growing concern for many.
70% of surveyed organizations say their number of daily security alerts has doubled over the past five years.
88% of organizations experienced phishing attacks in 2019.
The average cost of a data breach is $3.86 million.
62% of IT security professionals say their cybersecurity team is understaffed.
76% say they focus on containment instead of prevention.
Only 44% of security professionals consider their security tools to be well-integrated.
How do you support the needs of a changing workforce?
77% of leaders believe it is very or extremely important for corporate IT to resemble consumer experiences.
Almost half (48%) of employees wish their workplace technology performed just like their personal technology.
Only 12% of employees strongly agree their organization does a good job of onboarding.
More than one-third (35%) of employees worldwide feel their job is harder than it should be because of outdated processes and legacy technology.
- 20% of Boomers
- 34% of Gen Xers
- 38% of older Millennials
- 40% of younger Millennials
- 39% of Gen Zers
Feel that old processes and technology make their jobs unnecessarily hard.
The road to the modern device experience
With so much complexity in today's dispersed workplace, IT leaders need a solution that makes things simple. Insight's Managed Endpoint service can help you get your devices under control, secure endpoints everywhere and deliver a more compelling employee experience.
- Better employee engagement and retention
- Increased productivity, reduced downtime
- Reduced risk and loss exposure
- Optimized resources and investments
- IT teams able to drive innovation and transformation
Secure and simplify with endpoint management.
Discover a modern and cost-eff¬ective way to manage and secure all your endpoints, no matter how complex your environment is. Insight's Managed Endpoint service will help you achieve a modern, mobile experience that is secure, flexible, user-centric and always up to date.
Insight Managed Endpoint
- Secure mobile and desktop management
- Automated device enrollment
- Application deployment
- Timely OS and security updates
Support throughout the device lifecycle
Cisco. (2020, March 9). Cisco Annual Internet Report (2018-2023) White Paper.
Deep Instinct. (March 2020). What Is the Economic Value of a Preventive Approach in Cybersecurity? Ponemon Institute.
Facility Executive. (2019, Jan. 24). Workplace Technology Falls Short When Compared to Consumer Tech.
Harter, J. and Pendell, R. (2019, Jan. 4). 10 Gallup Reports to Share with Your Leaders in 2019. Gallup.
Insight. (2019). Insight Intelligent Technology Index.
ISACA. (2020). State of Cybersecurity 2020.
Tech Library. (2020, Aug. 14). 2020 State of Cybersecurity Operations and Incident Response.