If your business requires exceptional performance and responsiveness, security and professional features, AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors are for you. HP & AMD are committed to maintaining excellence in the enterprise sector with a continued focus on execution and investments throughout 2021 and beyond.
AMD PRO technologies provide layers of security features, seamless manageability, and reliable longevity so you can work confidently and securely.
AMD innovations go beyond pure processing speed because today’s modern workplace needs every possible advantage. AMD Ryzen™ Processors with PRO technologies feature:
- AMD PRO Security
- AMD PRO Manageability
- AMD PRO Business Ready
AMD PRO Security
- A Modern Multi-Layered approach to security, AMD Ryzen™ processors help business protect data, avoid downtime and reduce resource drain.
- “Zen” processor architecture is designed from the ground up with security features
- An integrated security processor helps protect data
- AMD works with HP to enable and complement their enterprise-level security features
- Hardware enabled protection against control-flow attacks with AMD Shadow Stack – AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series.
- AMD has collaborated with Microsoft to support Microsoft Secured-core PC
AMD PRO Manageability
For simplified deployment and management that is compatible with your current infrastructure, every AMD Ryzen™ PRO processor includes a comprehensive set of open-standards based, CPU agnostic management features, including support for Asset Inventory, KVM, Remote Management Firmware Updates, and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
AMD PRO Business Ready
AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors are designed for quality, reliability, and longevity to deliver the long-term consistency IT managers need to simplify IT planning and make smart investments for future-ready computing.
- 18 months of planned software stability
- 24 months of planned availability
- Enterprise-grade quality assurance
- Feature consistency across all models