The GDPR is an important step forward in protecting the rights of individuals with respect to their personal data. We fully subscribe the principles of the GDPR, and we strongly believe that these principles applied across our business will help us to continue to provide the highest standard of service to our clients globally.
We have successfully completed our GDPR compliance programme, to ensure that we are fully compliant, and maintain our compliance, with GDPR.
The following gives you a high-level overview of the actions Insight has completed to become GDPR compliant:
- Carry out a Comprehensive Data Audit, to know precisely what personal data we hold, where we store it, and how we process the data and why.
- Put in place enhanced risk assessment management processes to identify potentially high risk data processing, and monitor and mitigate such risks.
- Implement GDPR Compliance by design through our Change Management Programme with respect to systems development, business process changes, and adoption of 3rd party applications and services.
- Complete a comprehensive Supply Chain Audit and Remediation exercise to ensure our suppliers and partners are also compliant with the GDPR.
- Ensuring that all of our employees, globally, understand and comply with the GDPR, by implementing global training to all on GDPR and good data handling, and training experts in data management in every EMEA function.
Find out more about Insight’s commitment to the GDPR.