Number or expected on Day/Month/Year – Insight has an open purchase order for the product with our supplier, and Delivery is anticipated for the Stated date.
- 06/06/2056: This denotes a call off order.
- 09/09/2059: This means the supplier/manufacturer is unable to provide us with an ETA date.
- 11/11/2051: This means that the product is in constraint and we currently cannot get an ETA date from the manufacturer/ supplier.
- 12/12/2051: This means that there is a delivery stock query on the products ordered from the supplier and that these products may have to be re-ordered.
- 05/05/2055: This means the PO is in query with the supplier for various reasons.
- 07/07/2057: This means the item is in transit
- 02/02/2052: This means the buyer has placed a new order and is awaiting an EYTA update from the supplier/manufacturer
- 08/08/2058: This means the order is in SmartNet order that is pending information from the SmartNet team in order to be processed and invoiced.
- 31/12/2051: iCare order PO
- 04/04/2054: Used for all Partner Alliance PO’s
- 03/03/2053: Used for all Skuable Services PO’s